[Lazarus] Rendering Issue Emoji for HTML List Items

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Tue Oct 17 12:20:11 CEST 2017

Am 17.10.2017 um 08:36 schrieb R0b0t1 via Lazarus:
> Thank you for clarifying - I wasn't sure if the OP was also talking
> about an issue with the code editor.
Neither was I - now I know it's not something that can be fixed on LCL/FPC side,
so that's that. Guess there's a reason why browser vendors use third party text
renderers...

It was theoretically possible that this codepoint triggers some sort of corner
case in UTF8 processing (why would it matter if a character is the first or
second in a string?), but it appears everything is fine and windows just does
windows things.

Thank you for clearing that up!

Martok

Ceterum censeo b32079 esse sanandam.