[Lazarus] lazopenglcontext on Raspberry Pi?

Anthony Tekatch anthony at unihedron.com
Sat Oct 21 23:57:24 CEST 2017

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 10:29:25 +0200, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 20:32:49 -0400
> Anthony Tekatch via Lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
> >[...]
> > Then installed Lazarus for Raspbian defined here:
> >   http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_on_Raspberry_Pi
> > sudo apt-get update
> > sudo apt-get upgrade
> > sudo apt-get install fpc
> > sudo apt-get install lazarus
>
> Ok. These are probably the Debian packages.
> Maybe they are doing something strange. I will check.

Thank you for checking that.

For now, I just copied the compiled lazopenglcontext files from:
  /home/pi/.lazarus/lib/LazOpenGLContext/lib/arm-linux/gtk2
into my project directory.

My project compiles now but gives this error when running:

  Project myproject raised exception class 'External: SIGSEGV'.

   In file 'glgtkglxcontext.pas' at line 660:
  FBConfig := FBConfigs[BestFBConfig];

Thanks.