[Lazarus] Pascalscript / testers please

kapibara kapibara.pas at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 22:44:15 CEST 2017

Well, I got so excited and forgot to give full information:

Latest Lazarus trunk and Free Pascal Compiler version 3.0.4rc1
[2017/08/05] for x86_64

OS: Debian 9 - 64 bit

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3258 @ 3.20GHz

Results: 30/30 success, 0 errors, 0 failures

Time elapsed: 00.00.00.237

Options => EditorMacroScripting says "Scripting active"

//Roger