[Lazarus] Who is using Object Pascal in production?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 29 02:38:08 CET 2017

Am 28.10.2017 21:18 schrieb "Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus" <

On 2017-10-27 17:18, Giuliano Colla via Lazarus wrote:

>   2. Secondarily, Lazarus IDE is light years better than Delphi IDE.

That is so TRUE. I'm working full-time in a Delphi job again, using XE3
which sadly shows the same issues I saw in a trial version of XE10 - so in
all the "new versions" the same bugs still exist in the latest product
release. What are Delphi developers actually paying for with their monthly
subscriptions??? Clearly nothing is happing in the IDE front. The joys of
the "ransom ware" product model being introduced all over the world.

They all probably don't know what they're missing out on :P

Regards,
Sven