[Lazarus] custom thread reading file does not respond properly

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 21:43:27 CEST 2017

> I notice that multiple people have already told you not to use a tight
> loop, and that applies to any OS.

What exactly means tight? Is it something that I could measure in some way?
The sample test I submitted to the forum is not my real code, that is a
little more complex, and it does anything I do. What should I add?
Since the same code works on win and linux (and as mattias wrote on the
forum also on Mac). But not on my Mac (I can see the label changing but I
cannot interact with my form), I supposed that it could be related to SSD
drive.
I didn't find a definitive answer.
Anyway what is your suggestion? What should I add?