[Lazarus] Why is there no announcement of Lazarus event

Fri Sep 8 18:40:48 CEST 2017

On 2017-09-08 17:16, Marc Weustink via Lazarus wrote:
> The link you gave is setup 2 days ago, the same time the editor contacted me for some ideas.
>
> Imo to early for an announcement

Fair enough.  I was contacted yesterday - to be one of the presenters,
but unfortunately it was too short notice for me (even though I would
have loved to go). :-(

I didn't realise the idea of having a Conference came about so late.
They [Blaise Pascal] really should plan ahead better. The same issue
"too short notice" might now apply to somebody that wants to attend the
conference too. :-/

I do appreciate Blaise Pascal for wanting to promote FPC and Lazarus
though. It's high time somebody does!

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/