[Lazarus] FPReport file names

Thu Sep 14 12:42:56 CEST 2017

On 2017-09-13 21:32, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus wrote:
> And I really hate abbreviations since I fail to
> remember them.:)

That is indeed a problem, especially with 600+ tables. eg: What does
prefix "I" or "IO" or "IN" mean, when you have 30+ tables starting with
the letter "I".

Personally I follow your approach kind of. The exception being that I
use aliases for table names in big SQL queries, but I tend to use 4
character alias, because 1 character has the same problem as described
above (but in a slightly smaller scale).

> Everybody has their own taste - and it is good so. Otherwise we would
> all want to marry the same woman:)

Good one!!! :-D

Regards,
   Graeme