[Lazarus] fpCEF3 questions

dev.dliw at gmail.com dev.dliw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:48:44 CEST 2017

> The whole reason for using CEF was because the THhtmlViewer component is
> too slow!
Well ok, bad advice then...

> I will check that link out later and see if I can make the switch.
Please note:
When using OSR chromium one needs to handle all events and pass them to CEF
"manually". OSRDemo at the moment only handles mouse events, so keyboard input
does *not* work and needs to be implemented.

> I have already made sure to sync both the fpCEF and the CEF-minimal i
> can download, but i still get the problem.
Sorry, I meant I have a version *locally*, but it creates more problems right
now, than it solves.
try .. except is the only "solution" now.

>I will try to see if I can assist you whenever possible.
Thanks for the offer. However, most of the problem really is on the CEF side
and there is not much I can do to work around it.

Even the official cefclient application has similar problems on Linux.
https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/cef/src/c95b92f1e8702ad4a74c4251d5d698f417a21717/tests/cefclient/?at=master

Kind regards,
dliw