[Lazarus] Error loading a package with different versions

Marcos Douglas B. Santos md at delfire.net
Wed Sep 20 20:09:43 CEST 2017

I have a package with different versions like this:

/mypack
  /1.0/src...
  /2.0/src...

Then I have 2 project, each one using a different version.
The same environment like this:
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Packages#Example_library_with_multiple_lpk

My problem is:
Every time that I switch between these projects, I get an error from the IDE:
"The following packages failed to load:"

I'm using the menu: `Project->Open Recent Project`

BUT, if I try again, ie, I click at the same menu item, choosing the
same project that is already opened, the IDE refresh the package and
load the right version.

I believe something is wrong when the IDE try to close the loaded
package for the first time, before open the right version.

I'm using trunk, but an old revision:
Lazarus 1.9.0 r54784 FPC 3.0.1 i386-win32-win32/win64

Best regards,
Marcos Douglas