[Lazarus] [ANN] Xavier for XML — Compatible with FPC and Delphi

Sun Sep 24 09:55:04 CEST 2017

On 2017-09-24 08:31, Sven Barth via Lazarus wrote:
> Holy Trinity of programming (with the third being operating systems) I
> personally am not surprised as writing any of those three is a hard task,
> much harder than e.g. a documentation generator and we definitely don't
> have the manpower for that.

Well, some of use have attempted that in the past - myself included.
Good progress was made, but little time always being the enemy of open
source, and nobody jumping in to help meant many of those debugger
efforts has stopped. But that's the joys of open source - people only
work on what they find interesting - if they have the time. :)

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/