[Lazarus] Drag (and show) images

Thu Apr 12 00:40:02 CEST 2018

On 2018-04-11 23:02, Donald Ziesig via Lazarus wrote:
> Can anyone point me in the right direction for this?

I've never really compared LCL's drag-n-drop implementation with fpGUI's
- but they might be similar in some way. Anyway, fpGUI' visual forms
designer - the fpGUI's UI Designer (<fpgui>/uidesigner/   directory)
does just that. You can drag components from the component palette to
the designer form, and it shows you the drag cursor and a image of the
rendered widget/component while you are dragging. Maybe that might give
you some ideas - or not.

The above is obviously different from dragging already placed widgets on
a form - because that is simply moving the widget.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/