[Lazarus] Cool IDE add-on idea

Sat Apr 14 17:47:33 CEST 2018

Hi,

I just discover this add-on for Eclipse. Every time you use the mouse to
do something, it pops up (without interrupting your workflow) and lists
the keyboard shortcut you could have used to accomplish that same task
you just did with the mouse.

That's an excellent way to learn shortcuts - which ultimately should
make you work faster (at least that is normally true for developers).

I wouldn't even know where to start with such a add-on for Lazarus IDE,
but I just thought I would mention it - in case somebody wants to take
up the challenge.

:-)

Regards,
  Graeme