[Lazarus] Cool IDE add-on idea

R0b0t1 r030t1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 18:23:40 CEST 2018

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 10:47 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus
> Hi,
>
> I just discover this add-on for Eclipse. Every time you use the mouse to
> do something, it pops up (without interrupting your workflow) and lists
> the keyboard shortcut you could have used to accomplish that same task
> you just did with the mouse.
>
> That's an excellent way to learn shortcuts - which ultimately should
> make you work faster (at least that is normally true for developers).
>
> I wouldn't even know where to start with such a add-on for Lazarus IDE,
> but I just thought I would mention it - in case somebody wants to take
> up the challenge.
>
> :-)
>
> Regards,
>   Graeme

I would be extremely thankful if anyone had the time to at least start
on this. One of my main complains with Lazarus/FPC is that it is IDE
centric. The IDE is not that bad, but it is kind of hard to integrate
into my normal desktop (a tiling window manager).

Cheers,
     R0b0t1