[Lazarus] Cool IDE add-on idea

Tue Apr 24 21:33:35 CEST 2018

On 2018-04-24 19:57, Santiago A. via Lazarus wrote:
>   * Test subjects consistently report that keyboarding is faster than
>     mousing.
>   * The stopwatch consistently proves mousing is faster than keyboarding.
>
> This contradiction between user-experience and reality apparently forms
> the basis for many user/developers’ belief that the keyboard is faster.

Speed is only one part of it. And yes, I believe I am faster with
shortcuts. :-)

The other very important point is... while coding I want that flow of
ideas to continue uninterrupted. The ideas and code should flow from by
brain to the IDE. Leaving the keyboard and switching to the mouse
(trackball in my case) breaks that flow.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/