[Lazarus] Selection block/brace

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Thu Apr 26 21:56:45 CEST 2018

Hi,
Select to Brace does nothing, no matter if caret is outside or inside (),[] or {}.
What it shoulld do?

(abc|def) should select "def"?

Thanks,

V.

On 25/04/2018 03:01, Vojtěch Čihák via Lazarus wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I tried two items from Lazarus Edit menu: Select to Brace and Select Code Block. Both seem do nothing. Are they broken? I didn't use them before so I expexted they would do what their name say. I have Lazarus 1.9.0 r57693M FPC 3.1.1 x86_64-linux-qt.

 Select to brace works well, if the caret is at a brace ()[]{}

 "Code block" may not yet be implemented (check console output), needs to
 be verified. If so should be hidden....