[Lazarus] editorconfig support

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 04:00:28 CET 2018

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 10:43 AM Dmitry Boyarintsev <
skalogryz.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> if anyone is interested, I've started a support of editorconfig
> https://github.com/skalogryz/editorConfig
> for Pascal in general (which you can use in your editor project),
> as well as Lazarus IDE extension

With the last revision made, the code currently satisfies 100% (191 of 191)
editorConfig Core tests!
The code doesn't depend on anything but RTL (classes, sysutils units).
And some pieces are also written w/o RTL dependency.

The specs of editorConfig require parsing of file masks, in a certain
manner.
Obviously, since all the tests are being completed, the code is working.

But are there any Pascal libraries already available that can perform file
masks parsing?
As well as bash expression processing?  Specifically Brace Expansion:
https://www.gnu.org/software/bash/manual/html_node/Brace-Expansion.html

thanks,
Dmitry