[Lazarus] TListView + OwnerData=true + CheckBoxes

Marcos Douglas B. Santos md at delfire.net
Tue Dec 11 13:18:15 CET 2018

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 10:06 AM zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net> wrote:

> On 12/11/2018 12:44 PM, Marcos Douglas B. Santos wrote:

> >> No. Use TVirtualStringTree instead of TListView, it's x10 faster.
> >
> > Do you mean this https://github.com/blikblum/VirtualTreeView-Lazarus ?
>
> I'm using an older implementation (v.4.8) of VirtualTrees, and yes, I've
> checkouted it from blikblum page.
> Online Package Manager (OPM) for lazarus installs TVirtualStringTree by
> default , so you already have it in lazarus if you're using trunk or
> 2.0RCxx (2.0 fixes).

I've searched by TVirtualStringTree  on
http://packages.lazarus-ide.org/ and haven't found.
My ENV is Lazarus 1.9.0 r58537 FPC 3.1.1 i386-win32-win32/win64
I have several IDE versions but, for that project I cannot update my
ENV cause other developers are using the same version above.

But, about TVirtualStringTree, is it easy to do what I need, ie, using
virtual data (as records) with checkboxes showing automagically?

best regards,
Marcos Douglas

PS: sorry, I have sent the previous email just for you.