[Lazarus] TRadioGroup not found error

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Tue Dec 11 23:23:56 CET 2018

TRadioGroup is in unit ExtCtrls. Lazarus, however, adds it automatically to "uses" when you insert it to form at design-time.

V.
> Od: "Thomas Crone via lazarus" <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org>
> Komu: lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org
> Datum: 11.12.2018 22:58
> Předmět: [Lazarus] TRadioGroup not found error

My latest attempt to use Lazarus has given some odd errors…

First it complained about TEdit, so I replaced that with TMemo.

Now it is saying: Class “TRadioGroup” not found

Do I have to add something manually to the Uses statement?

I’m on Win 7 pro 64bit with Lazarus 1.8.4, 2018-05-19, FPC Ver 3.0.4, SVN Rev. 57972, x86_64 - win64 - win32/win64

Tom Crone crone at cua.edu <crone at cua.edu>