[Lazarus] Crowdfunding to speed up the development of pas2js in Lazarus Widgetset and fpDebug to FPC

Travis Ayres trayres at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 23:58:30 CET 2018

I know that I haven't donated because there is no breakdown of funds spent,
technical items achieved, conferences held, books published, articles
printed, industry partners, etc.

There doesn't seem to be any organization or progress with the foundation.
There isn't even a listing of FPC/Lazarus users groups worldwide, etc.

It doesn't seem like a foundation at all.