[Lazarus] Crowdfunding to speed up the development of pas2js in Lazarus Widgetset and fpDebug to FPC

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Sat Dec 29 17:35:14 CET 2018

Op 29-12-18 om 17:23 schreef Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus:
> On Sat, 29 Dec 2018, wkitty42--- via lazarus wrote:
>>> This looks interesting. At least they don't seem to take an extra
>> percentage off
>>> the donated amounts, you pay only the transaction costs.
>>

>> "you" who? the payer or the payee?
>
> A good question. I suspect the payee gets the donated amount minus the
> transaction costs. So who is "paying" for it probably depends on your
> perspective :)

Just read their site. Both parties pay transaction costs.

When you want to donate, you can put some money in your account. (And
will pay for the transaction-costs) You can put more money at once into
your account to limit those costs.

Then, on the 'payday' (once a week), some of the money from your account
is transferred to the account on the person you want to give a
contribution to.

Then, when that person wants to withdraw the money, he/she has to pay
transaction costs. (Again, when you do this less often, there are less
transaction costs)

Regards,

Joost.