[Lazarus] Exception=Unable to create file "/etc/fppkg/default"

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Sun Dec 30 17:19:36 CET 2018

Op 30-12-18 om 15:16 schreef Bart via lazarus:
> On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 2:42 PM Vojtěch Čihák via lazarus
> <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
>> Lazarus(SVN) at startup tries to write at /etc/fppkg/ where it has no rights. The same file exists /home/$USERNAME/.fppkg/

That ain't good.

> There are more issues with r59933: see
> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=34780

This basically means that your fpc is not properly configured. I'll have
to add a check somewhere (startup) for these settings.

And maybe suppress these messages, as long as a user does not use this
functionality.

It could be useful to know the revision that introduced this behavior.
It is probably not r59933, could it be r59934?

Regards,

Joost.