[Lazarus] Doe fpc/lazarus already have System-Threading or is it planned

R0b0t1 r030t1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 20:37:42 CET 2018

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 10:26 AM, Zoë Peterson via Lazarus
> On 2/2/2018 10:19 AM, Zoë Peterson wrote:
>>
>> System.Threading requires anonymous methods, which Free Pascal doesn't
>> currently support.
>

> Oops, Sven's right, it mostly doesn't use anonymous methods, so this isn't a
> blocker.

I've been looking for a replacement to
http://www.omnithreadlibrary.com/ for a long time. If I remember, the
dealbreaker is the library's codebase making heavy use of anonymous
functions and procedures.

Does System.Threading expose an API that could take either code
references or anonymous methods? I'm very interested.

Cheers,
     R0b0t1