[Lazarus] fpGUI WS update

Sat Feb 3 23:53:39 CET 2018

On 2018-02-03 22:49, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus wrote:
> Anyway, anybody know where this dependencies in LCL-fpGUI is coming from
> so we can try and remove it or IFDEF it out for FreeBSD?

After a while it came to me, the IO error is probably a permission issue
for my logged in user. So I switched to root user on my FreeBSD system
and ran my test project again. It switched to fullscreen Console mode
and gave errors in the console. So I guess 'svgalib' is a console
graphics library (ie: Turbo Pascal days) or something. Definitely not
something that should be used with LCL.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/