[Lazarus] LCL-fpGUI - SIGSEGV

Sat Feb 10 18:51:46 CET 2018

On 2018-02-10 16:31, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus wrote:

> Yes, sorry. I wasn't exact: LCL-fpGUI doesn't support it yet. The same
> goes for the develop branch, unfortunately: LCL-fpGUI cannot be compiled
> with it.

No worries, just checking if I understood what you meant.

> What is missing in LCL-fpGUI binding: TMonitor.PixelsPerInch.

In fpGUI, you can grab that information from the global fpgApplication
instance. That has been around for years, so both the 'maint' and
'develop' branches have it.

     function    Screen_dpi_x: integer;
     function    Screen_dpi_y: integer;
     function    Screen_dpi: integer;

LCL-fpGUI probably only needs the last one. I don't believe non-X11
platforms (eg: Windows) support varying dpi on the x and y axis.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/