[Lazarus] Can not access www.lazarus-ide.org

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.nl
Tue Feb 13 23:20:20 CET 2018

Nope Lazarus is not blocking ip blocks.

Only a few ips in the 2xx.xxx.xxx.xxx range are temporary blocked by fail to ban. Through trans-ip (our hoster) i've received some complaints from Croatia and Italy. I've tried to trace what happened but no success.

Can you confirm that it happens for both http and https?

If you want to help tracking this issue, please contact me directy

Marc