[Lazarus] Nested Components in a Form at runtime

Andreas Frieß friess at gmx.at
Fri Feb 16 06:51:51 CET 2018

Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus wrote:

> I didn't know you can use the object inspector to inspect
> controls/components in runtime. How to enable it? Is this documented
> somewhere?
>
> Ondrej

Yes, Lazarus/examples/objectinspetor/ is an example. My tests based on
this and mine is here https://github.com/afriess/LazarusBug0032919
because i am searching for a problem of using components with published
interfaces, see bug

0032919: Components with published properties of type "interface" does
not work, Access violation in IDE

My try is to isolate the problem completly, and i found only very
basically tests for the ObjectInspetor itself. If there are tests pls
correct me. So i want to write code to test this without recompiling
and debugging Lazarus itself.

Andreas