[Lazarus] Form events firing order and count

Sun Feb 18 00:59:44 CET 2018

On 2018-02-17 18:37, José Mejuto via Lazarus wrote:
>> Is that nightmare exists with LCL-fpGUI also?
>
> Probably in LCL-fpGUI the order is not the same

Now comes the BIG question... Does LCL have a reference implementation?
Which LCL widgetset gives the correct behaviour and feature list, that
the other LCL widgetsets need to follow or mimic?

Until that is answered, I guess it is every LCL widgetset for themselves
and the inconsistencies in LCL will continue. And the burden falls on
the application developer to try and fix the mess (via workarounds) -
per application.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/