[Lazarus] Form events firing order and count

Sun Feb 18 19:13:35 CET 2018

On 2018-02-18 18:06, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus wrote:

> 1) Not everybody owns a copy of Delphi to compare. Since when is it a
> good idea to have a Open Source project rely on a Commercial product.

By that I also mean forcing people to own a copy of Windows and a copy
of Delphi just to see if my Linux or FreeBSD Lazarus LCL-GTK2 or LCL-QT4
is working as per the reference implementation. Forcing such
requirements is ludicrous.

I personally haven't owned a copy of Windows since probably Windows 98
which came with a very old laptop of mine. I believe neither FPC nor
Lazarus support pre-Windows2000 any more.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/