[Lazarus] Form events firing order and count

Sun Feb 18 19:48:10 CET 2018

On 2018-02-18 18:34, Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus wrote:
> That said, a small look at the language guide will of course convince even
> the most malicious person that we also aim to be compatible - at the
> language level - with recent Delphis...

I understood that, I just wasn't sure if that was a "FPC goal" like the
statement mentioned the D7 goal. I assumed any features post D7 was just
a bonus - thanks to development contributions.

Anyway, my original message was more targeted at Lazarus than at FPC. At
least the FPC team mentioned some Delphi version (albeit outdated) they
aspire to mimic. The Lazarus team don't mention anything - which I
consider worse and raises uncertainty.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/