[Lazarus] fpreport designer

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sun Feb 25 20:09:33 CET 2018

On Sun, 25 Feb 2018, patspiper via Lazarus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am able to create fpreports by code.
>
> However the graphical designer is riddled with serious bugs making it
> impossible to use. I haven't succeeded in creating a single report. Is
> something wrong with my installation, or is the designer still in alpha
> stage? I'll create bug reports if it's the latter case.

Hm.
I don't know your installation of course, so it is hard to comment on that.

But you should definitely be able to make reports. I know I do.
But then, I made it, so I will probably avoid doing things that confuse the designer...

If you do experience bugs, please report them, I will do my best to fix them ASAP.

Michael.