[Lazarus] Can the Lazarus IDE match parentheses and begin/ends?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 19:29:24 CET 2018

On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 22:45:09 +0100, Martin Frb via Lazarus

>Please check this kind of errors, with 1.8.2 (once released) or the bug
>fix patch applied.
I guess I will have to get around to learning how to build fpc and
lazarus on Windows then...
On my Linux boxes it is a simple matter of svn update (or co) and then
make clean, make bigide and make install (with some parameters).
I have written an installation script for this and it works everytime
on my Linux boxes (RPi mostly).

But on Windows I am lost, so I have used the binary installer, which
makes my installation a lot harder to modify for various
configurations...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden