[Lazarus] Recommended practices for Win / Linux development.

Donald Ziesig donald at ziesig.org
Thu Jan 11 01:16:25 CET 2018

Hi Everyone!

A long time ago, I tried to develop common software for Windows and
Linux.  I remember having problems keeping the object files, etc,
separated so that the two versions of Lazarus would re-compile the
appropriate files.  I have been working almost exclusively on Linux
since then, but now I need to use both with shared source code files.

Are there any recommended practices for setting up Lazarus and various
directories that would make this easier?

Thanks,

Don Ziesig