[Lazarus] Editor Macros looses key shortcuts

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Mon Jan 15 23:01:46 CET 2018

Hi,

it happened me already twice (yesterday and ~month ago) that Editor Macros lost key shortcuts. All macros remains in EditorMacros.xml but without any key shortcut info, i.e. there are no <KeyA Key1="77" Shift1="1" Key2="79"/> nodes.
No problem, I recovered from backup.

I use Lazarus SVN and I rebuild it quite often, I also do sometimes various tests which sometimes lead to AV.
I don't know what it causes, anyway I recommend to do the backup of your configs, especially EditorMacros.xml.

V.