[Lazarus] IDE focused window after app terminates

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Sun Jan 28 06:35:33 CET 2018

On 28.01.2018 1:16, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus wrote:
> The annoyance I never noticed before is that when my application
> terminates (run via F9 from within the IDE), the Main Window of
> Lazarus IDE always gets focus, instead of the Source Editor window.

Do you use a different debug desktop?

What OS/WS do you use?

I just tested on my Windows 10 and the focused window doesn't change
(even on desktop change) when debugging ends. I.e. if I have my source
editor focused, press F9, close debugged application, source editor
stays focused.
If I run debugging from main IDE coolbar by pressing the run command
button with mouse, I obviously change focus to main IDE window, the
application is run, I close it, the main IDE window is focused.

Ondrej