[Lazarus] High-DPI TImageList

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Mon Jan 29 00:18:56 CET 2018

Am 27.01.2018 um 19:59 schrieb Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus:
> I merged the High-DPI (multi-resolution) ImageList into trunk. I'll
> document the changes in http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/TImageList
> soon (tomorrow) and also in
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_1.10.0_release_notes

Porting the TurboPower SysTools library to Lazarus, I noticed today
(after having updated trunk to contain the new imagelist) that their
palette icons no longer have a transparent background. These icons are
old-fashioned bmp images with that pseudo-transparency, i.e. one
particular color is defined to become transparent. I'll switch to png
images anyway, but maybe this bmp transparency issue should be fixed.