[Lazarus] TESTERS NEEDED / ALL PLATFORMS / COPY AND PASTE / Re: Copy to clipboard from synedit

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Sun Jul 15 14:39:30 CEST 2018

Hi,

I tested with Lazarus 1.9.0 r58530M FPC 3.1.1 x86_64-linux-qt. I tried also with -dDisableUTF8RTL
All works well with two exceptions:

1) folded block is copied folded only in implementation section. In interface section become unfolded (for example block TForm1 = class(TForm)...)

2) I don't know what is "Column Mode Selection"

Vojtěch