[Lazarus] Crosscompile to Android on arm?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:04:42 CEST 2018

I have a GUI program developed in FPC/Lazarus x64 on Windows.
It is an IoT device configuration application which would benefit from
being portable, i.e. executable on an Android phone. The devices in
question will be placed in locations where configuration would be
easier from a phone.

Before I start digging in to the multiple pages I have found on the
fpc/Android subject I want to ask if it would be feasible to
cross-compile my Windows application for Android phone use?

I have used standard GUI controls in Lazarus for the visual parts and
Indy10 (via indylaz) for the TCP/IP communications stuff.

Any advice welcome!
But if it turns out to be a learning path several weeks long it is
probably not worth the effort...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden