[Lazarus] Crosscompile to Android on arm?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 20:40:00 CEST 2018

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 13:07:10 -0400, Paul Breneman via Lazarus

>Thanks for *all* of that info Bo.  My favorite time in Sweden (in 1992)
>I visited the Vasa. Maybe if I visit again we can meet up?
>   https://www.vasamuseet.se

Yes, that is the top attraction in Stockholm! The museum has been
vastly improved since 1992, it is worth a re-visit.

Concerning my config app I have checked that the code runs on ARM by
building the same sources I use on my Win7 PC also on a RaspberryPi3B.
Same FPC and Lazarus versions (3.0.4/1.8.4).

No problems there except an annoying display difference, all of the
controls on my form were slightly misplaced in RPi3 and the captions
used a font that was too big and did not fit the text inside the
buttons...

Is there a way to ensure that the GUI design stays put when moving
about on different target systems?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden