[Lazarus] Crosscompile to Android on arm?

R0b0t1 r030t1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 03:22:49 CEST 2018

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 3:10 PM, Bo Berglund via Lazarus
> On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 13:57:54 -0500, R0b0t1 via Lazarus
> <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
>>https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Android
>
> That page does not contain a single instance of the words "pascal" or
> "lazarus".
> Seems like it is a dead end for my question about crosscompiling an
> *existing* fpc/lazarus application targeting Android on arm (=
> phones)...

My apologies, I was a bit confused. Mr. Breneman mentioned compiling
for Android from Android in one of his posts. If you really wanted to
do that, following the steps on that page is probably the easiest way
to accomplish it. Though now I think there are some other
distro-unpackers that will run on unrooted phones. Gentoo is probably
the best and has the most up-to-date software.

If you mean to go from x86[_64] -> Android then I am very interested
in the answer to this question. At most I found
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Android_tutorial some time ago.

Cheers,
     R0b0t1