[Lazarus] Crosscompile to Android on arm?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:58:07 CEST 2018

On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 08:21:56 +0200, Bo Berglund via Lazarus

>After this the program does no longer crashes when I try to connect to
>the device, but it does not connect either because I am having
>problems making OpenVPN to the network where the device lives work
>from the RPi box.
>I have to solve this somehow, it works fine from my Windows7 PC so
>there I can interact with the device.
>Problem for another forum, though.

Worked around it by copying the executable from my local RPi to
another RPi unit running at home using FileZilla on my Win7 laptop.
Then started it in a VNC window on tghe RPI back home.

In this case the application works just fine to connect to the ESP8277
device and retrieve the config data! :)

So I am back to my original enquiry:
Can I also cross-compile this application to run as an app on an
Android phone or tablet?
If it is possible, exactly how can it be done?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden