[Lazarus] Printer printable width&height

Sat Jul 28 19:52:21 CEST 2018

On 28/07/18 14:05, Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus wrote:
> How to obtain the origin of the printable area ?
> Is the PageWidth/Pageheight relative to this origin ?

As far as I know (or how I always understood print drivers), the
PageWidth and PageHeight is the full page size (eg: A4 = 210x297mm).

The printable area is printer dependent. eg: my laser printer can't
print in a 5mm border around the page. Yet my inkjet printer can print
full page size. Same software was used to test this.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/