[Lazarus] CodeTools commands question

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Tue Jun 19 16:57:11 CEST 2018

Hi,

is there a CodeTool command that can take me directly to procedure/method implementation?

Example:

function TTreeNode.GetTop: integer;
begin
  if TreeView <> nil then
    TreeView.UpdateAllTops|;  //<-- caret is HERE
  Result := FTop;
end;

by default, Ctrl+Shift+Up and Ctrl+Shift+Down jump between declaration and implementation of TTreeNode.GetTop;
Alt+Up takes me to declaration of TTreeNode.UpdateAllTops; and Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down takes me to its implementation.

I'm looking for a way to get to implementation of UpdateAllTops directly ( Alt+Down would be nice ).

Thank you,

V.