[Lazarus] Multilang application and syncing .po files

Tomáš Emresz tomas.emresz at strankysnadno.cz
Wed Jun 20 15:30:52 CEST 2018

Hello,

I have checked project inspector, and add some files to it. This time,
all is good, both files are updated as needs.

Other  question  is  :  is  there  any  possibility to describe RS for
PoEdit, like if it is caption on some components ? Something like this
:

resourcestring
  //Text when type of addres is Button
  rsButton = 'Button';