[Lazarus] fpreport designer

patspiper patspiper at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 16:58:32 CET 2018

On 04/03/18 13:18, Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Mar 2018, patspiper via Lazarus wrote:
>
>> Any chance of having the following bug fixed today so that i can
>> continue debugging fpReport?
>>
>> #3306 <https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=33306> FPReport IDE
>> designer: Data property doesn't list any Data entries, even though
>> they are listed in the right window
>
> I will try.
>
> It's not easy because its something that happens in the IDE. So I must
> be able to reconstruct it outside the IDE.

Thanks for fixing it so quickly!

<https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=33308> (FPReport IDE designer:
Handling of New/Open/Save proposal)

These 2 bugs are of lower importance than the above, but help make more
testing:

#3305 <https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=33305> FPReport designer:
Column headers/footers don't appear in preview when the page's
ColumnCount is 1

#3304 <https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=33304> FPReport designer:
HeaderBand and FooterBands properties of DataBand are not persistent

Whenever you have time for them...

Stephano