[Lazarus] Help: What color group is this?

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:59:58 CET 2018

I am trying to create some alternate styles for Lazarus and its code editor
but am having a problem identifying some elements.

Can anyone tell me what element group to which these belong?

http://cache.getlazarus.org/images/code-color-problem.png

These elements appear when you put your cursor on an identifier and code
tools automatically highlights all identical identifiers within the same
scope.

I've tried changing all colors in both template and sycrhon edit, but they
have no effect. I'm beginning to suspect that the color values are hard
coded somewhere. Does anyone know where these colros values they are set or
if they can be modified through the IDE display colors dialog?

Thanks