[Lazarus] Color and transparancy selection ?

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 04:06:23 CET 2018

I've written a pascal version of some color controls which I've ported to
Lazarus. Here is a link to a page with demo video:

https://www.codebot.org/delphi/?doc=9524

These controls includes a hue picker that has 2 styles (radial as shown and
bar), a saturation pick again with 2 styles, and an alpha picker. I also
have a color value slider edit box, where you can type out a R, G, B values
in bytes or floats, and it has a drop down with a left right slider that
shows you the colors.

They should be enough to create a decent pascal native color picker. Quick
example, adding the alpha picker and drop down edit is trivial:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cache.codebot.org/videos/color-lazarus-example.mp4