[Lazarus] Test this please

Santiago A. svaa at ciberpiula.net
Mon Mar 26 13:47:21 CEST 2018

El 26/03/2018 a las 6:22, Anthony Walter via Lazarus escribió:
> Hey guys. I wrote this web tool a while ago which emulates a desktop
> application in a few ways and wanted some feedback.
>
> http://storage.codebot.org
>
> login: tester
> password: funkytown
>
> The tool is a private cloud file server application. People will be
> able to get the source and configure it on their web server so that
> they can backup/share/transfer files to themselves or among friend.
> The admin account can manage users, their rights, and storage limits.
>
> What I've tried to do with this app is emulate a desktop application a
> bit, which might be similar to a desktop app written with Lazarus.
>
> Features:
>
> You can drag and drop files or click to browse for uploads. Large
> uploads can be resumed if you close the page before the upload
> completes. Uploads can be paused and resumed.
>
> The selection in file list can be navigated with up down and page up
> down arrow keys. Shift multi selects both with the mouse and keyboard.
> Control can toggle select on individual items.
>
> Some files including video and audio can be viewed. It has code for
> http stream allowing seeking to positions in large video files without
> the need to download. Multi select can be used to create play lists.
> If you select a group of songs, then open the song and play it will
> continue playing the next song when the current song is done.
>
> Enter selects items/ Function keys F2 renames inline, F3 search
> filters, F4 gives the option to turn sharing on/off (works with
> multiselect). File columns can be sorted.
>
> The front end code was written using my own typescript library.
>
> Any feedback would be appreciated.

Nice interface.

Some points:

Wrong password doesn't gives an error, simple ignores it no "Invalid
user or password".

Downloading videos is not posible. When I tried to reproduce it I got an
error "No compatible video mime format", Maybe my browser fault, but
couldn't dowload it either.

I suppose this is realtaed to freepascal some way. Isn't it?

--
Saludos

Santiago A.