[Lazarus] devmgmt.msc

duilio foschi octopushole at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 22:45:21 CEST 2018

Hi Jose',

doubting a configuration error, I uninstalled Lazarus, then installed
it again (current version is 1.8.2).

Unfortunately I could not get rid of the error on TLibHandle.

Then I found out that this type (TLibHandle) is not declared in
system.pas but in rtl/dynlibs.pas

http://i67.tinypic.com/20ft940.jpg

I fixed the problem by adding dynlibs.pas to the project.

Unfortunately when I compile the code I get new error messages (see
below) in unit lnfodwrf.

See

http://i68.tinypic.com/116qrdy.jpg

Well, I am sure I will fix all problems before or later :)

Thank you

Peppe

lnfodwrf.pp(846,23) Error: Incompatible types: got "<address of
function(Pointer):AnsiString;Register>" expected "<procedure variable
type of function(Pointer):ShortString;Register>"