[Lazarus] Test this please

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 17:30:27 CEST 2018

Is this written in Lazarus/FreePascal? If it is a single-bin program (CGI?)
i can drop somewhere in my VPS it would be awesome because i was trying to
make something like that a while ago (but got bored :-P).

It seems to work fine, but my only request is to allow for "untyped" URLs,
ie instead of /texts/, /images/, etc use /files/ or something generic so i
can - for example - upload an HTML file that refers to other files. For
example i uploaded foo.html that tries to refer to foo.png (which i also
uploaded) but it doesn't work:

https://storage.codebot.org/tester/texts/foo.html

This could be an option. Also for bonus credits, add an option to upload a
zip file and have it being decompressed in a (sub)directory.