[Lazarus] Cannot enter '^' in Lazarus trunk build macos/cocoa/x86_64

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Wed May 2 16:06:50 CEST 2018

I guess you will have to install the german layout as this deadkey stuff
is layout specific.

Fun fact is that you also cannot enter ^ with the Keyboard overview of
MacOS, when I switch to US keyboard all is fine for me.

fyi, the '^' key is left of the '1' key on a german keyboard on Macbook Pro

Michael